Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a cross platform mobile developer to join our team and help us add mobile applications to our existing web products. This is a 6 month contract position.
- Design and develop mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Work with the development team to integrate mobile application into existing APIs and aide in the creation of new APIs
- Implement using best practices for real time data communication and high performance large dataset rendering
- Review requirements, UI/UX designs and translate them into product development plans and schedules
- 1-3 years of experience with native iOS application development in Objective-C and Swift
- Some experience with native Android application development in Java using the Android SDK
- Previously built applications that have been published to the App Store
- Understanding of user-centered design
- Experience working on development teams, have performed code reviews and can identify attributes of quality code
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this position please apply to email@example.com.
About Us: Located in downtown Vancouver, Officepools.com is an established and growing fantasy sports brand. We are offering the opportunity to be an integral part of developing an exciting range of products as we expand.